AIDS 1992 archive video footage for download
The last time the International AIDS Conference was held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands was in 1992. As the conference returns to Amsterdam in 2018 for the 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018), the NOS has provided video footage from the 1992 conference for media use.
To access the 1992 video footage, please submit a formal request using the form below. Permission is granted on a case-by-case basis and approvals are for one-time use only.
Terms and conditions
Usage approval allows for the following:
- Share, copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt, remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution. You must give appropriate credit (the necessary credits will be provided to you along with the requested media), and provide a link to the license. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- Non-commercial. You may not use the material for commercial purposes, if you wish to use the material for commercial purposes, tick the box and we will put you in contact with the license holder.
- No additional restrictions. You may not apply legal terms or technological measures, defined with reference to Article 11 of the WIPO Copyright Treaty, that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
- No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
See the full terms
Previews of the various footage can be seen below:
Footage request form