This is located on level -1 of the Elicium (via Entrance K). The conference has implemented a bag and prohibited items policy that limits the size, type and contents of bags that may be brought into the venue. This measure will significantly enhance public safety and make it easier for all guests to gain access to the event.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12" x 6" x 12."
- Small clutch type bags, handbags, Laptop style bags, small rucksacks and over the shoulder bags that do not exceed 8 x 14 x 8 inches (45 x 35 x 20 cm)
- Anything larger than mentioned above
- Bags with wheels
- Weapons, including firearms, edged weapons, knives, fireworks, incapacitating sprays, paints or acids.
- Containers, e.g. flasks, cool boxes or drink containers
- Noise makers, flags, banners or inflatables.
- Animals, other than service animals/guide dogs etc.
- Motorcycle helmets
If in-doubt please leave your luggage at your hotel or in your vehicle or alternatively, credentialed AIDS 2018 attendees can store luggage (for free) in the cloakroom (subject to availability, operating on a first come first served basis, due to space restrictions). All bags are subject to search.