Submitting your abstract
The 22nd International AIDS Conference welcomes the submission of abstracts in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and translational research
- Track B: Clinical research
- Track C: Epidemiology and prevention research
- Track D: Social and political research, law, policy and human rights
- Track E: Implementation research, economics, systems and synergies with other health development sectors
For detailed descriptions of each scientific track, please visit the track scope and objectives page. Please click here to view all abstract categories.
Abstract submission is now open!
Abstracts may be submitted through a personal conference profile, until 5 February 2018 (23:59 CET). Full submission guidelines are available here.
Abstracts submitted to the conference will go through a blind, peer-reviewed process carried out by an international review panel. Final selection of abstracts will be done by members of the Scientific Programme Committee by mid-April.
The highest-scoring abstracts will be selected for presentation in Oral Abstract Sessions or Poster Discussion Sessions. The majority of the selected posters will be displayed in the Poster Exhibition.
Young and/or less experienced abstract submitters may benefit from the Abstract Mentor Programme prior to abstract submission.