Submitting your abstract
The 22nd International AIDS Conference welcomes the submission of abstracts in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and translational research
- Track B: Clinical research
- Track C: Epidemiology and prevention research
- Track D: Social and political research, law, policy and human rights
- Track E: Implementation research, economics, systems and synergies with other health development sectors
For detailed descriptions of each scientific track, please visit the track scope and objectives page. Please click here to view all abstract categories.
Abstract submission is now closed. Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to all submitting authors by mid-April 2018.
Abstracts submitted to the conference will go through a blind, peer-reviewed process carried out by an international review panel. Final selection of abstracts will be made by members of the Scientific Programme Committee and track committees. The highest-scoring abstracts will be selected for presentation in Oral Abstract Sessions or Poster Discussion Sessions. The majority of the selected posters will be displayed in the Poster Exhibition.
Late breaker abstracts
Late Breaker abstract submission will open from 19 April 2018 to 10 May 2018.
Read more about abstract submission