Submitting your abstract
The 22nd International AIDS Conference welcomes the submission of abstracts in the following scientific tracks:
- Track A: Basic and translational research
- Track B: Clinical research
- Track C: Epidemiology and prevention research
- Track D: Social and political research, law, policy and human rights
- Track E: Implementation research, economics, systems and synergies with other health development sectors
For detailed descriptions of each scientific track, please visit the track scope and objectives page. Please click here to view all abstract categories.
Abstract submission is now closed. Notification of acceptance or rejection were sent to all submitting authors by mid-April 2018.
Late breaker abstracts
Late Breaker abstract submission closed on 10 May 2018.
Final selection of late breaker abstracts will be done by members of the Scientific Programme Committee and notification of acceptance or non-acceptance of abstracts will be sent to the submitting author by early June 2018. It is the submitting author’s responsibility to inform all co-authors of the status of the abstract.
Click here to login to the profile to view and print abstracts you have already submitted.