We look forward to welcoming you to Amsterdam for AIDS 2018.
To help with your planning, hotel rooms have been block booked in Amsterdam by RAI Hotel Services, the official housing agent for the conference.
A variety of room and price categories are available for conference delegates and groups in different hotels.
Why book with the AIDS 2018 Accommodation Department?
- Negotiated rates
- Favorable booking conditions
- Carefully selected hotels with the “I amsterdam® approved” label
- 24/7 user-friendly online hotel reservation system
- Personalized service from a dedicated team of housing experts.
In order to access the accommodation booking system, you require a conference profile. If you have previously attended an IAS or AIDS conference, then you can use the same login details. Otherwise you will need to create a new profile account.
Through the accommodation booking system, you will be able to search hotel options by:
- Star rating
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. For information on the terms and conditions for individual bookings please click here.
For bookings of 10 people or more, please contact email@example.com. Please ensure that you include the following information in order for a detailed offer to be provided: arrival and departure dates, number of rooms, price range and any other requirements you might have.
For travel agents requesting an allocation, please include within your request a letter of agreement from the pharmaceutical company.
For information on the terms and conditions for group bookings please click here.
Hotels are available in the following categories/prices:
||From EUR 195
*Rates based on single occupancy including VAT, excluding breakfast and city tax (4-6%)
- All rates in the booking system are in Euros and are for room/night including VAT, city tax and, if applicable, breakfast. Rates may increase without notice due to changes in government charges/taxes.
- Hotel check-in time is usually 15:00. If you would like to check in earlier, we highly recommend pre-booking the room for the preceding night of your stay as an early check in generally cannot be granted during busy conference periods.
- Should you check out before the confirmed departure date or in case of a no-show, the hotel reserves the right to charge you for all nights confirmed according to the cancellation policy.